04 janvier 2008

MY BLOG: new year, new blog


As you may see in one of the last posts of 2007, very few people read this blog, or, if they do, they did not care to answer my survey...

In any case, I have decided to continue posting on a regular basis and folllowing the inspiration of the moment. The information will be available in the blogosphere for those who want to read it. But I will focus mainly on music and cinema issues, posting my tips, reviews and suggestions. I will start in the coming days with my usual BEST OF 2007, for cinema and music. These themes will now be labelled MY MUSIC and MY CINEMA.

But I will not forget some sort of active citizenship, keeping some space for my more rebellious and contestatarian side, with three labels: MY PORTUGAL, MY WORLD, MY TRAVELS and BRUSSELS_BASHING. I will most likely be more active as regards MY WORLD, posting issues of general interest (politics mostly), calling your attention to issues I consider relevant.

I just hope the coming posts will raise more comments than they have until now, after all a blog is supposed to be an interactive tool for communication, right?. I will continue to write mostly in english to reach more friends and other people but I will post some articles in portuguese or french, or even spanish, whenever appropriate.

of course.... have a great 2008!

Aucun commentaire: