22 février 2009

My music: PLAYLIST January + February 2009

25 BEST TRACKS
[list in alphabetical order]


Ane Brun / Headphone Silence (Dennis Ferrer Edit)
Bag Raiders / Nil By Mouth - Knightlife Remix
Beyonce / Single Ladies (Japanese Popstars remix)
Blackjoy / Nothing
The BPA featuring Iggy Pop / He's Frank - The Twelves Remix
Cobra Dukes / Airtight (Aeroplane mix)
Dan Black / Yours
Discobot / Lights Out (Mottorama Remix)
Elke / Blue Dream Lover (Fromagedisco Club Mix)
Friendly Fires / I'm Good I'm Gone (Lykke Li cover)
Heartbreak / We're Back
Lioness / You're In My Heart (Ccenturiess Remix)
Minilogue, Decoy, IMPS /Almost Live But Definitely Plugged - Move D Remix
N.A.S.A. ft. Kanye West, Santogold & Lykke Li / Gifted
Pnau / Embrace ft. Ladyhawke (Fred Falke & Miami Horror remix)
Röyksopp / Happy Up Here (Breakbot Remix)
Snow in Mexico / You and my winter
Sunshine Jones / If You Wouldn't Mind - Tiger Stripes Remix
Ted & Francis / All Ways
Teka / Oasis
Telepathe / So Fine
Thunderheist / Jerk It
The Twelves / Be My Crush (The Juan MacLean's Remix)
Worship / Safe From Action (The Dome Part II. - Stravardo Dreamwork)
40 Thieves /Don't Turn It Off (feat Qzen)


+
Falko Brocksieger/ Emotional support
Flairs / Better Than Prince
Sneaky Sound System / I Love It (Fred Falke Remix)
Mikael Stavostrand feat Katou / Dark Eyes
The Presets / If I Know You
Metronomy / Radio Ladio (Micachu Remix)
Tiga / Shoes (Prod. Soulwax/Gonzales)

Tiga / Love Don't Dance Here Anymore
.

Aucun commentaire: