07 juillet 2006

Music: CATCLUB party in Brussels, 7 July


This Friday 7 July (from 11 pm) there is CATCLUB party in Brussels! This time CATCLUB goes to the newly revamped Brussels Royal Yacht Club. It seems that the place is one of the nicest spots in Brussels, so I definitely will check that. There's an amazing terrace with view on the canal.

For this new party DJ LADY JANE (she is CATCLUB…) has invited MARC ROMBOY, a new wonderboy of the electronic music scene, who has just brought out a CD “Gemini” on
systematic recordings, his own label. He has also collaborated with great musicians like Booka Shades, Martin Landsky and John Dalback (for instance “Everyday of my life” - Booka shade vs Marc Romboy).

To check the way to the venue see
www.catclub.be

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Sounds fun -- what is the dress code?

Anonyme a dit…

Interesting idea, maybe I will learn abit abour electronic music...I'll try to go if I find the place....