15 janvier 2006

Hasta la vista Argentina...

So today is practically my last day in BsAs... it has been raining heavilly all night and morning, although it is rather warm. Apparently it has been like this here most of the week so this is not a very good summer weather. I wish I could walk around a bit more around Puerto Madero and in some parts in downtown and try some other restaurant I haven't had time to yet... let's see how the weather goes.
Tomorrow afternoon it's back to Europe, to Lisbon, with Varig... yes the holidays are coming to an end. But I certainly hope to be able to come back one day and discover more of Argentina (mostly the north-west around Salta, Jujuy, Tucuman) and maybe Chile's Atacama desert and then maybe further to Bolivia and Peru... some day, another time...
hasta la vista

Aucun commentaire: