13 janvier 2006

Hasta la vista Perito Moreno...

So now it is over with El Calafate... Yesterday I took the other excursion, all the glaciers, Upsala, Onneli bay and Spegazzini... all ending in Lago Argentino. As everything around here it was beautiful and spectacular... the only negative point is that they pack the tourists like sardines in a can in these boats and it's not very pleasant but the people, guides, etc working on the boat, etc are VERY nice and helpful and cool and it is all quite well organised. The landscapes were of course breathtaking... the icebergs beautiful... I guess you'll have to waite for the pictures :-)
I wish I could stay a couple of days more, to go to El Chalten, Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre etc to visit and do some trekking but I guess it'll have to be for a next time, which I hope will be rather soon...
So now es geht los back to Buenos Aires, again back to real SUMMER, hopefully, caude down here in Patagonia I've had all seasons, rain, wind, wind, cold, mild, sunshine... pretty unstable but beautiful!

Aucun commentaire: